08Jul

Melvin Crispell III From The Carolinas Among Sunday Best Top Ten

Tonight (8pm EST) on BET begins the challenge of Sunday’s Best’s Top 10 contestants and Melvin Crispell hasn’t even revealed his best.

Melvin Crispell III is one of the most outstanding and underrated vocalists I have met year to date. He knows when to keep the vocals simple but don’t sleep. The vocal acrobatics he is capable of you wouldn’t believe. Amazingly, Melvin Crispell III is one who knows how harness his vocal power which makes him even more lovable.

“Life aint been no crystal stair” for Melvin Crispell III. The blood that runs through his veins belongs to his legendary father Melvin Crispell II, the author of song “Wonderful Is Your Name,” made famous by Hezekiah Walker.  Crispell II was one of those rare organists that no one could mimic no matter how many live videos they took. As a matter of fact he was one of the first musicians that everyone caught footage when cell phones became hand held yet he remains irreplaceable.

Unfortunately, Melvin Crispell II died in 2014 allegeldy from a minor surgery due to complications from diabetes.

If that wasn’t enough, Melvin’s mother Tunesha Crispell, also a fantastic lead vocalist for the likes of artists like James Hall, died just a couple of years later from cancer.

Melvin, the Carolina’s have actively seen you worship and praise God with all of your might and are literally hanging onto a thread.  But we were on this thread way before Sunday’s Best. We all know you belong on top.

admin

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

admin
My name is Kimberly of new and upcoming site Indie Gospel Revealed.com, a promotion and marketing web site for gospel artists both signed and unsigned. This also includes red carpet promotions, interviews, event promotions, single promotions, live recording videography, celebrity photography and more.
COMMENT (18)
Dwanda Johnson-Coakley / July 8, 2019

Hes a dynamic young man. His mom and dad was awesome parents! He sings every note to the fullest!!! Melvin put chills down my spine. He has such great talent!! God is all over this young man!! Let God use you son!!!! You got my vote!!!!

Christina / July 8, 2019

“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

The preparation for GREATER! The LORD trust your heart Melvin Crispell III, and we have yet to see all that God has in store for you. Your COMMUNITY is proud of you! #TheCrispellLegacyContinues

Annette Frye / July 9, 2019

Thank you sooooo much for featuring my nephew, Melvin!! He truly is a blessing to the Body of Christ and against all odds, he has chosen to serve the Lord with all he has within him!! I’m so very proud of him!! He’s been hearing music and singing all of his life! Now… It’s time for the world to experience the gift God created him to be even at his young age!! To God be all the glory for the great things He’s doing in his life!

admin
admin / July 11, 2019

Anytime Miss Annette!!! I’ve always followed Mel. I didn’t know he was your nephew. God bless your entire family!

Bishop Henry Fernandez c/o Chloris Underwood / July 26, 2019

Good morning, I am inquiring about booking Melvin in Fort Lauderdale Fl. Please email cunderwood@thefaithcenterint.org or call 9547427832 ext. 1231

Thank you!

admin
admin / July 29, 2019

I’ll send it over

Keja Logan / July 29, 2019

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
Melvin, you are chosen man of God.
God bless you in the name of Jesus 🙏

admin
admin / July 29, 2019

Amen. Thank you for commenting. I’ll forward him your blessing.

Mark Gibbs / August 5, 2019

WOOOOW!!!! I’m a Guitarist & I’ve played with both Melvin & Tunesha & it’s AMAZING t see & hear MC3!!!🙌🏽✊🏽🙏🏽👍🏽👏🏽

admin
admin / August 5, 2019

Oh wow! May I ask where? …and thx for commenting

Melinda Banks Isom / August 26, 2019

Melvin. I’m so Elated that you won Sunday’s Best! Keep Magnifying Our God😊Plz come to Rev Hernandez’s Church. He wrote you above

Melinda Banks Isom / August 26, 2019

Melinda Banks Isom / August 26, 2019

Monica Bland / August 26, 2019

Melvin I am so glad you won Sunday Best I enjoyed you so much I want to say that you have greatly Blessed my spirit you are an amazing young man and may God continue to bless you on this journey. God Bless You

Ms. C. Garnett / August 30, 2019

Melvn watching you on Sunday Best was a blessing. Keep God first in your life. God truly has his hands on you. God Bless son.